Thursday, January 30, 2014

I Found Your Favorite Paint Color!

2014 is buzzing along like crazy! I can barely keep up with the pace at which we have quotes and floor plan designs flying out the door. And, just like that.......stopped in my tracks...........I discover the best design tool I have found since Pinterest! Talk about making our lives easier and taking our creative brains to a new pace. I'm so excited to share this! We are obsessed with this tool and started using it from day one. Check it out... it's called Chip It, from Sherwin Williams.



Here's how it works: Go to www.LetsChipit.com and drag the Chip It button up to your browser.



Here's your new color chip board!! 
Save it, share it and paint it!!!

You can create boards with all of your ideas. I absolutely love this!

Here are some of my favorite rooms and their new chip boards I created.




You can Chip It any photo.


This one is probably my favorite. 


Okay, so let's get chipping! Next time you see your favorite color at the farmer's market, 
it just might inspire an entire room in your house!
Follow our Chip Boards!

Thank you Sherwin Williams!

No comments:

Post a Comment